Flare Up Soothing Tea combines ingredients known for their natural acid-reducing properties, including ginger, coconut milk, and honey. This tea is easy to make and can help relieve acid reflux symptoms almost immediately while also providing important nutrients and antioxidants to support digestive health.
1 teaspoon powdered coconut milk
1 teaspoon granulated honey
1/4 teaspoon marshmallow root
1/4 teaspoon slippery elm powder
1/4 teaspoon calcium carbonate
1/8 teaspoon ginger root powder
- First, add 1 tsp of powdered coconut milk to a mug
- Next, add 1 tsp of granulated honey
- Now add ¼ tsp of marshmallow root powder
- Add ¼ tsp of slippery elm powder
- Add ¼ tsp of calcium carbonate
- Now, add ⅛ tsp of ginger root powder
- Finally, pour 6-8 ounces of hot water into the mug and stir until all ingredients are dissolved
You’re going to love this! The taste is like a nice chai latte. One note though, stir as you drink, it keeps the herbs from settling at the bottom.
Also, this mix is very customizable, feel free to sub in liquid honey and coconut milk, or leave out the calcium carbonate- just whatever is simple and appropriate for your diet.
Get creative! We’ve been turning this into shakes by adding a banana and some ice and blending until smooth.
Shopping for this one can seem a bit tricky, but all these ingredients can be found on Amazon or in a local health food store. It may seem a little expensive at first, but remember that the raw ingredients will be enough to make hundreds of cups of tea!