Non-Dairy Jasmine Milk Tea is a slightly floral and deliciously light green tea sweetened with a hint of honey and swirled with creamy non dairy milk. Make it at home with only 4 easy ingredients Add tapioca boba pearls as an option.
3/4 cup hot water
½ cup tapioca pearls boiled
- Brew the Jasmine Green Tea. Pour boiling water over tea bags or loose leaf tea and let steep for 3-7 minutes. If using loose leaf jasmine tea strain out the jasmine flowers before adding sweetener.
- Sweeten Jasmine Tea. Add honey or coconut sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Add Milk. Mix in 1/2 cup milk to the sweetened tea and swirl together.
- Prepare the boba. Prepare the boba according to the boba package directions
- Assemble. When ready to serve layer boba in a clear glass, followed by the milky tea mixture. Drink warm or serve over crushed ice with a wide boba straw.
- Use whole milk or sweetened condensed milk if those are acceptable to your diet and sound good.
- This recipe is for 1, you can double or triple the recipe if you want to serve it to a large group.
- Change the sugar level depending on the level of sweetness you prefer!
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: Jasmine Milk Tea, Jasmine Bubble Tea