Mushroom rice is so delicious and satisfying, it’s like a party in your mouth that leaves you feeling full and happy – it’s a meal that can definitely stand on its own!
8 oz sliced mushrooms
2 cups of brown rice
4 cups of bone broth
Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
7–8 sprigs of thyme
- Saute the mushrooms in some bone broth for 4-5 minutes.
- Season the cooked mushrooms with pink salt and thyme leaves and set aside.
- Add rice to a pot along with bone broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover, letting the rice simmer on low for 45-50 minutes or until brown rice has absorbed the liquid.
- Stir in the remaining mushrooms and season with salt and thyme to taste!
- Category: Sides
Keywords: Brown Rice, Mushrooms, Sides