This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn’t be easier! Made with only 5 plant-based and good-for-you ingredients, it brings major flavor, but almost no time in the kitchen. Perfect for Meal Prep!
– 2 tbsp of chia seeds
– 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond or coconut milk
– 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
– raw honey, amount depending on preference (optional)
– 2 cups blueberries
– 2 Tbsp of water
– sprinkling of salt
Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Add milk, vanilla, honey, and chia seeds to a mason jar with a lid and shake it up until the ingredients are completely combined.
- Let the jar sit for 5 minutes on the counter and then shake again, being careful that the mixture is fully combined.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- add 2 cups of blueberries, 2 tbsp of water, and a pinch of salt to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Once simmering, reduce heat to medium and let the fruit break down as much or as little as you like.
Pro Tip: if you want a smoother texture, just blend the pudding up after refrigerating.