- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 3 cups of whole green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsps of chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp of raw honey (optional)
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tsp of arrowroot powder (or tapioca flour)
- 1/4 tsp of minced ginger (optional)
- a good quality salt to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut aminos, raw honey, and 1/4 cup of the chicken broth until combined. Set aside.
- Heat pan over medium heat and add sesame oil and minced ginger. Saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add ground chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos and raw honey mixture to the pan, along with the green beans.
- Cover, and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the green beans are tender (this took about 15-20 minutes for me).
- Mix together the arrowroot powder and 2 tbsp of the broth until completely combined and add to the pan. Let cook for one minute to let the remaining liquid in the pan thicken, then remove from heat.
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: green beans, stir-fry, paleo, green bean stir-fry, asian stir-fry