An easy recipe for gluten-free dairy-free chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious, and healthy enough to be eaten for breakfast and the entire family will love them!
1 3/4 cups gf flour of your choice
3 1/2 cups oats
1 cup coconut
1 cup raisins
1 cup cacao chips
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup honey
1 cup melted plant-based butter or ghee
2 tsp vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator and let chill for 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake the cookies at 350 for 12-14 minutes, or until they’re lightly brown around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for at least 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve these delicious gluten-free dairy cookies once they are fully cooled.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or on the counter for up to 5 days.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 months.