Oil free roasted sweet potatoes are truly delicious, and so easy to make! This healthy recipe will become your new favorite side dish.
- 2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes (3 to 4 medium sweet potatoes)
- 1–2 TBSP Coconut Sugar
- Sea Salt and Ground Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into equal sized cubes and place the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the pieces with the coconut sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown and crisp on the outside.
- Pull out of the oven and sprinkle with coconut sugar if desired. Enjoy!